These Terms and Conditions apply to:
- the use of www.jumpdeal.com (the “website”); and
- our sale and supply of goods via this website.
Please review these Terms and Conditions and all related policies and terms before using
By using and accessing the website you agree to be bound by the Site Terms and all applicable law. You agreed with these Site Terms the first time you accessed this website from a particular computer or device, and confirm your agreement each time you use this website.
If you do not have the authority to agree to or accept these Site Terms, you may not use or access this website.
The links below provide detailed information about our Site Terms. Please read them carefully:
- Definitions and Interpretation
In the Site Terms:
“You” and “Your” means the person ordering Goods from Sans Inc, who must be over 18 years of age.
“Sans Inc” or “We” or “Us” or “Our” means Sans Inc Limited whose registered office ………………………………………………
“Account” means Your details and shopping history which is created when You register to shop through the Our Site.
“Deliver” means Us (or a third party delivery agent nominated by Us) delivering the goods that You order to the address stated in Your order (and that address must be within Our delivery area) and “Delivery” and “Delivered” shall be interpreted accordingly.
“Site” or “Website” means Our Website at https://www.jumpdeal.com
“Cookies” are small text files stored on your computer.
“Personal Data” means data that identifies an individual or that can be reasonably associated with a specific person or entity, such as a name, contact information, telephone number, Internet (IP) address, and information about an individual’s purchases and online shopping;
“Site Materials” means all materials on the website including, but without limitation to, trademarks, design, product description, HTML text, graphics, other files, photographs, codes, software layout, designs forms and the selection and arrangement thereof;
This section explains how You are allowed to access and use the Site.
- Use of and access to the Site
- From time to time it will be necessary for Us to carry out maintenance on the Site which may result in occasional periods of downtime.
- We can’t promise that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Site will be corrected.
- You can use the Site to browse and buy goods and services from Us and to manage your account with Us but not for any other purpose.
- You must not use Your Sans email/username and password combination to access the Site, or any part of the Site, including Your shopping list, from anyone else’s site. That is because access to the Site by commercial organisations, whether or not acting on behalf of Our customers, is strictly prohibited.
- Content of the Site
- We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. Although we try to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- All rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, in any data on the Site, or any part of the Site, provided by Us or You, or any third party, such as for example Your shopping list (the Data) will automatically be owned by Sans Inc. You agree that You are not allowed to use the Data, or permit any third party to use it, without Our express permission. If the law prevents us from automatically owning any rights in the Data, you now assign such rights to us.
- You are responsible for configuring Your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use Your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- Non Sans Inc Websites
- Sometimes to help You in Your shopping experience, We may include links to other non Sans Inc websites. As You would expect, Sans Inc is not responsible for the content of those websites.
- Governing Law
- Changes to these Terms
- TERMS OF SALE
These terms of sale will apply if You place orders on Our Site.
- Becoming a Customer
- To place an order on Our Site You must be over 18 years of age, require Delivery in Our Delivery area and have a credit or debit card acceptable to Us in Your name.
- When You register You will create a username and password which You must use whenever You shop with Us. You must treat Your username and password as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. Please keep this information in a safe place because You will be responsible for all activities and orders made under Your password and username. If You think that someone else may either know or be using Your username and password, please contact Us immediately.
- We reserve the right to decline a new customer registration or to suspend or disable Your Account at any time and at Our sole discretion.
- Our Contract
- Our Site invites You to buy goods from Us. Once You have placed an order on the Site We will send You an order acknowledgement by email setting out what You have ordered and the price of Your order. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance from Us. A legally binding contract with You will only arise once We have completed Delivery of the goods to You. At this time You become the owner of the goods. This means that You will have no legal liability in connection with Your order until Delivery is completed.
- These terms regulate the supply of goods to You by Sans Inc. Any other terms, conditions or representations (other than those made fraudulently or implied by statute) are excluded.
- The failure of Sans Inc to take any action in respect of a breach of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of their enforceability. Sans Inc reserves its rights in respect of these terms and conditions at all times.
- The price of the item(s) You order will be the price on the Site at the time You place Your order. If a new price or promotion is in place after You have placed Your order for example, a multi-buy offer or price reduction which may be advertised on the packaging of goods you have ordered, these prices and promotions will not be applied to Your order.
- In addition to the price you will also be charged if the total price of Your items for Delivery is £100 or less then You will be charged £4.99. The total price of Your items excludes delivery, collection and carrier bag charges.
- We take payment from your card or PayPal account at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card or PayPal details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- If we discover an error in the price of goods ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the goods being despatched). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of any Value Added or other tax
- Returns and or Refunds
- You will not be able to change your mind and cancel an order for items which are listed in clause 3.4.2 below unless these items are damaged or faulty. Items which are liable to deteriorate, or expire rapidly can be returned in accordance with clause 3.4.3 below.
- Your right to return an item does not apply to certain goods unless these goods are faulty on delivery. These items are:
- Newspapers and magazines;
- items which cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (e.g. example, personal grooming products, medicines and certain baby products)
- Returns policy for items which are liable to deteriorate, or expire rapidly-
We will offer you a refund of the money paid for the item(s) if You let Us know before the expiry of the “use by” or “best before” date indicated on the item(s) or, where an item is loose and does not specify a “use by” or “best before” date, within 7 days after You received Your order. You must store the item(s) in the manner appropriate to the type of goods (e.g. keep chilled goods chilled) as We may require them to be returned and they must be returned to Us in the same condition they were Delivered to You.
- If You are entitled to return goods. Your order under clause 3.4 and We have already debited Your card, We will reimburse any sum received from. Please note that We shall not be responsible for any return costs for goods returned unless they are faulty, or otherwise permitted by these terms. Refunds can take up to 20 days to appear in your bank or credit card account. This may depend on which bank you use and where it is located.
- Your rights under UK consumer legislation and any Manufacturer Guarantees are not affected.
- Stock Shortages
- We will occasionally run out of some goods. If the goods are no longer in stock and we have already debited Your card, We will reimburse any sum received from.
- Delivering Your Goods
- We cannot accept liability if We Deliver the goods outside of any agreed time slot or don’t Deliver all or any of the goods in Your order. Instances where it may not be possible to deliver Your order may include (but not limited to)
where the driver believes it is unsafe or impractical to approach the property;
where the driver believes it is unsafe to deliver due to an uncontrolled/dangerous dog;
where the driver cannot deliver to the property due to bad weather
- Ownership of, and risk in, the goods will pass to You once Your order has been Delivered. If the delivery address stated on Your order is not the address where You live We will not be liable for any damage or detriment to the goods caused by their onward delivery to You.
- We can only make a Delivery to an address within Our delivery area.
- Our commitment is to deliver Your order to Your front door however due to Government guidelines relating to COVID-19, the driver may ask to meet you in another location, as close as possible to your front door. If You are unable to meet the driver in another location then Your delivery may not be completed.
- We committed to upholding our legal obligations as a retailer of products. To achieve this position, we have a number of control checks throughout our purchase and delivery process, for example, we will only deliver to somebody who is, in our reasonable opinion, aged 18 or over. It is your responsibility to ensure that the person accepting delivery is over 18 and can demonstrate this to us if challenged. If we are not satisfied that the person accepting delivery is over the age of 18, then we may not hand over your delivery. If there is no one at the Delivery address who is 18 years of age or over, we’ll notify You of Our visit and will return the goods to Our store. We’ll then contact You to arrange re-Delivery at a convenient time. You will be required to pay another Delivery charge for this. We also follow a “Challenge 25” policy for the purchase of alcohol and other age restricted products such as tobacco. Accordingly, when delivering age restricted products, if the person accepting your order appears to be under the age of 25, the driver will request photo ID (such as a passport, EU Photocard driving licence, National ID cards or proof of age card e.g. Citizencard, Validate UK, Portman Group card or local authority card with a holographic PASS logo) to prove that they are over the age of 18 and can lawfully purchase such products.
- Due to licensing restrictions We can only Deliver alcohol during the licensing hours that are within Our Delivery times. These are 10am – 10pm Monday to Sunday in Scotland.
- What We are Not Liable For
- Whilst We take every care to Deliver Your order or provide Your order for Collection (as applicable), We cannot be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits or reliance You had in having the goods Delivered to You or having the goods available for Collection from Us, arising out of Our supply or failure to supply the goods to You.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall in any way limit Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our breach of contract, tort or negligence nor limit any legal rights You have as a consumer.
- The goods are sold to You on the basis that You are a consumer therefore We will not be liable for any special losses that You might suffer using, re-distributing or reselling the goods as part of a business.
- With the exception of faulty goods or returns made in accordance with clause 3.4 of these terms, We shall not be liable for goods once they have been Delivered to the delivery address, stated in Your order and if You ask a third party to move, transport or deliver the goods to any other address following Our Delivery or Your Collection, We shall not be liable for anything that that third party might do to the goods.
- Expiry Dates
- Please note that some fresh produce items naturally only have limited shelf life when they arrive in the store, therefore it is reasonable for them to have a shelf life of less than two days when they are Delivered.
- Governing Law
- These terms of sale are subject to Scottish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.